Get my free-Course
4 Steps to fearless cooking
and get confident in the kitchen
Okay, so what does it take to see a real change in your eating patterns, how you think about food, and how you look and feel?
First, it all starts with understanding who you are and what matters most to you. By getting to know your work and home life, I am able to personalize your nutrition program in such a way that is becomes almost effortless for you to integrate. As you can imagine, my recommendations for an executive who travels and eats out every day would be different from someone who tele-commutes and eats every meal at home.
All of the best nutrition secrets in the world won’t do a thing for you unless it really works for your life. Beyond this, allow me to explain my philosophy for creating powerful health transformations and real food confidence in my clients’ lives:
Step 1 – Learn It
Most people were never taught the nutrition know-how and knowledge of what foods work for them, what doesn’t, and why. It’s not their fault. Few of us had parents who had the time, energy and expertise to teach us these life skills. Yet this kind of education allows you to make the mental switch from the endless dieting and bingeing cycle, into real food confidence. You see, once you know the “why” behind your eating challenges and the ready solutions at your fingertips, you’ll find it much easier to start making wiser choices. And so the first place to start, and where I always begin with new clients, is by creating a personalized nutrition strategy that is meaningful and relevant to their lives. It makes all the difference!
Step 2 – Live It
Once we create your strategy and you understand what’s not working for you and why, you can start integrating new, healthier ways of eating into your everyday life. This is where most people drop the ball. Trying to do this on your own can be difficult. Old habits die hard, as they say, but it doesn’t have to be that way. With a knowledgeable guide on your side (that’s me!) to show you the ropes, you’ll be able to navigate these choppy waters with ease. In each of my programs, I work closely with you to release eating habits that are no longer serving you and your goals (what worked for you in your 20s probably won’t work for you in your 30s, 40s and 50s!) and into real food confidence. I’ll equip you with the knowledge and practical skills to be able to handle any eating situation with grace, style and healthfulness.
Step 3 – Love It
At some point in our work, things will start to feel “natural.” You’ll start experiencing lots of “light bulb moments.” You’ll be surprised how easy it is to eat healthy and lose weight, without all the stress of extreme dieting. You’ll be amazed how small changes leave you with so much more energy, focus and drive. You’ll be hitting your goals, feeling better, looking better, food will make more sense and you won’t ever feel deprived. You’ll wonder why you never did this before and we’ll laugh about that. The best part is, should you ever “fall off” your eating guidelines, you’ll be tuned in and notice the difference immediately, and this will inspire you to jump right back “on” and stay on track for the rest of your life.
A few other things you might want to know about me:
- I’ll expand your mind a bit about what is true health food and encourage you to step out of your “grocery store box” by introducing you to new, fun and delicious foods
- I’m all about creating real, measurable results with real, delicious food.
- I like to make this process fun and interesting. What’s the point of eating healthy if that means no fun, no birthday cake and avoiding food?
- Together, we’ll create a plan where you can still eat your favorite foods.
- I care deeply about people. I guarantee you’ll feel understood and championed like never before.
- You never have to eat “perfectly” or try to eat what I eat. (People tend to think that about dietitians and food experts.)
- You are unique. Our work is about you, not about getting you to do what works for me. It’s different for everyone.
- I like to keep it real and talk straight. If you like people who are direct, like to laugh, and who are current with the times, then I’m sure we’ll get along great!
Ready to get started? Learn more about out my services here.